Thursday, November 20, 2008

haiz......

Haiz......wat happen 2 all my fren ?Said already...tis weekend play badminton 2gether 1....den now they said canot already...haiz..........lie 2 me....hate lar!!!At 1st i hope we can play 2 gether 1...den now i get more disspointed...the more u hope....the more dissapointed u get.(I try b4 a lots od time already.)>_<

Y i so brainless...such a stupid 2 u?I suppose not 2 send tis kind of message 2 u 1...i am 2 ''chong dong'' already.....hope u dun mind lar.ok?Now i feel veri stupid ,send tis kind of message to u......Kien seng y u so stupid 1.....stupid ar......>
2day my cousin comin 2 my house...long time din c her already ....dunno how she become leh?She always work at singapore 1....ermm...i think she veri rich now gua!!!If i got chance 2 work in singapore...now i sure vei rich already..hahaha(Hope it will happen)..pray for me la..hehe.I wan 2 buy new badminton shoes leh...but my family said veri expensive aiyo...rm200 somethings onli ...(got power cushion 1...)like tat oso dun wan 2 buy 4 me.Now my old shoes oso goin 2 spoilt already....wear tat shoes for mssd...no way!!!I will die for u 2 see.

1 comment:

JING said...

wai..
talking me ?
nothing lar..
i know u still like me..
=]
but now i'm still in a breaking dawn mood.
very very breaking dawn.
cheer up guy. =]
i wish u can get anything u wan in MSSD.
it's ok..
i'm ok..
dun worry..^^
all da best dude!