Friday, November 7, 2008

yeah....did it at last.

Erm.....at last put down all my pressure,go 2 junior 3 succesfull ....but quite dangerous...58.17%.hahaha!I have make decisions ......i have 2 study...better in next year...can become so playfull in next year time.....canot be playfull already. I have change alot in tis whole year semester....is it i become more mature or become like children ?

3 more days goin 2 holiday.....finish my junior 2 life in pin hwa.....facing my junior 3 life in next year.So many ppl wan 2 change skull....y they wan 2 change leh?Is it pin hwa no good enought?Aiya dunno them lah...is their decision wat...not my decision oso.

Since tat incident ,i onli knew tat we must watch out our own mouth ,b4 we scold somebody,we must calm down urself...and think wat will happen if we scold out.I have realized tat,althought i scold for somebody,but now i think is not worth it for me do like tat ,altought i still love her.Yeah...almost a year...still can't forget her,still care about her alot...i admit tat,i can't forget her so easily.Canot forget some 1 so easily....i can feel tis feeling now.

After a long thinking,choose not to leave school team .Althought i hate him alot...i still have a target to make it.Canot give up so easily...two more months onli leh...must +u+u...pick up ,pick up.I feel veri happy tat i knew tis two ppl---zhi loon and yuan pei.They have help me alot,when i got problem,they were here to help me...i feel veri lucky to have tis 2 fren.

No comments: