At last,i had finish exam...no need 2 worry anymore.But i feel quite sad,bcz i din try my best in my Georgraphic exam.Bcz i din even study ,feel so sad.But my chinese tis maybe got 60% will get passed.Tis maybe my science,georgraphic and my maths will get failed,other maybe will get pass.
But now i am worrying ,i scared i can't get junior 3 next year.Wat 2 do?I f could not getto j3 next year,den i need 2 change skull already.I dun wan 2 change skull,i dun wan lost my fren !!!!I dun wan lost my memory (bad or good),i still wan 2 have it.
Two weeks din step in 2 badminton court already.Dunno how is feeling when i step in later.Veri excited gua!But still canot my target,get a medal in MSSD KLANG NEXT YEAR!
2day de art draw untill veri nice(i think).But feel like short of time.No time 2 draw.
FUNNY MONKEY!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
wai..
take care ar..
Post a Comment